Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mini-Portfolio



Ladies in The River















Pen and Ink done a while back for class. Fun times



Zombie


















129 class project, making myself into a zombie.




















Final animation for 114 class



About Me!

        I'm an Animations/Illustrations major, but I really to go into more of character development and 3D modeling. Though my strength is not in animation I try to learn animation to help develop my illustrations and 3D work. I have taken astronomy and anthropology before, but over all I feel like learning physics or the physics of how objects work will help me improve my art and my understanding of the things I have to draw. At the moment I am taking Ani 129 modeling,  an RTVF class and Ani 115 which is animation class. After learning everything I can from all the instructors at SJSU I'm want to work for a game company maybe developing characters and modeling them as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment